NOTE: This used to be a section in the FAQ, but I removed it in favor of its own page. However, I have not kept on this list, but plan to in my spare time :-) So if an address doesn't work, lemme know.
Actually, this is terrible. It's out of date and generally in bad shape. The descriptions and may or may not be right.
There are also some professional reviewers and journalists who are
floating around, but honestly, have not made enough of a
contribution to warrant inclusion here... which is to say they've
posted once or twice...
Also, just because a person is listed in the above list does not
mean that he or she actively follows the groups. It means that at
one time they contributed to some conversations and made their
presence known. For instance, we haven't heard from anyone over at
Vivid in almost a year. On the other hand, we haven't heard
anything from Patrick Collins in a long time either, but when asked
a direct question he seems to respond, though it is often kinda
late and poorly formatted because by his own admission, he doesn't
know how to type and because of it, it takes him forever to compose
- Rodney Moore
- One half of the Cumm Brothers, Rodney is a pro-am favorite with such series as "How to Make a Model" and "Rodney Moore's Northwest Pecker Trek."
- Patrick Riley
- Patrick writes the excellent X-Rated Star Index books along with the X-Rated Video Review...
- S. Andrew Roberts
- Adult movie editor with sections in the FAQs and regular contributor to the newsgroups.
- Mike South
- Pro-am director. His amateur series was nominated for many awards. Hates shooting g/g scenes.
- Brandy Alexandre
- Ex-pornstar. Currently writing her memoirs.
- Writer for Exotic Magazine. Co-wrote "Tiffany Million's How to Pick Up a Dancer" book (much to her chagrin, it seems :-)
- Jim Gunn
- Florda-based pornographer who shoots for his own company, and others. Shoots mostly on the east coast. Famed series: Lesbian Cheerleader Squad, Strap-on Sally, East Coast Sluts
- Involved with Anabolic, exactly how has never really been established. Rumor has it, he may be Jon Dough.
- Brandon Irons
- Controversial performer/director. Under the name Alek James Hidell he unleashed the abusive(?) Slap Happy line of videos. He recently started PlatinumX Pictures with Jewel D'Nyle, Manuel Ferrara, Steve Holmes, and Michael Stefano.
- Steve Holmes
- European producer/performer. Another fifth of the PlatinumX team.
- David Aaron Clark
- Ex-SCREW and SPECTATOR editor and porn critic, has directed features & gonzo for Extreme, Vivid, Odyssey, Video Team , won 2002 AVN Award for writing EUPHORIA script for Wicked.
- Henri Pachard
- Golden Age (and still working) director of world renown... He now writes columns for avninsider.com and yesportal.com where he frequently comments on RAME and Adult DVD Talk.
- Dirty Bob (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Reviewer for Video Xcitement and AVN. Producer and director of Dirty Bob's Xcellent Adventures.
Haven't posted in a long time
Paul Little / Max Hardcore
The one and only Godfather of Extreme Porno.
Performer, model, actress
Ex-husband of Tori Welles; father of Celeste's kid, porn producer/director
Vivid contract girl turned free agrent. Since came to her senses and divorced Bud Lee. Has her own web site which she coded ("... I made it all by myself and it's cool, and I'm really proud of it 'cause I slaved and slaved on it! OK!") which can be found at http://www.asiacarrera.com. (Netscape 3.0 or higher) Has appeared in the newsgroups only once or twice. Now hates RAME becuase people made fun of her MENSA status and were generally mean to her. Welcome to Usenet!
Adult mail order company that makes regular contributions to a.s.m. Web page at http://www.blowfish.com/
Producer, director and owner of Elegant Angel, which produces the Buttslammers and Sodomania series.
Fantastic/Zane adult film star who has appeared in 60+ videos. Owner of Spotlight Video. Known as a "squirter". Nick Long's SO and regular a.s.m contributor.
President of the Video Gold Club mail-order company mentioned within.
President of Vivid Video. He hasn't been around in quite sometime. Have no idea if the e-mail address is still good. Vivid's web page: http://www.vividweb.com
Adult film actress. She hasn't been around in quite sometime. Have no idea if the e-mail address is still good.
Producer of pioneer hardcore Next Door Neighbor pro-am series. 400 B&D, spanking and foot fetish videos with three AVN best bondage or fetish awards. Supposedly dropped a.s.m. from his feed due to poor quality.
Gorgeous Lady of Wrestling turned pornstar and self-proclaimed Mensa member has graced alt.sex.movies with her presence. She has a web site at http://www.tyffanymillion.com
publisher of Adam Film World (AFW) Will occasionally pop out and add to a thread and say hello. Married (since divorced) to Christy Canyon, lucky bastard (who fucked it up).
Adult movie superstar of the seventies and eighties with 425 videosan credits. Director for Vivid. Directing credits include "Justine", "Steamy Windows" and "Beauty and the Beast." A section of the FAQ's is devoted to PT. He hasn't been around in quite sometime. Have no idea if the e-mail address is still good.
Posted Once or Twice
- Shane posted once so far, to comment on her seperation from the ISV who manages her website. As of April 3, 1998, she is no longer affiliated with shanesworld.com
- Michael Sharp
- Mike lurks about, but he runs In X-Cess Productions, a prolific production company. He hasn't been around in quite sometime. Have no idea if the e-mail address is still good.
- Brittany O'Connell
- Brittany is a starlet.
- Nick Long
- Adult movie actor and director. Owner of a company that produces adult videos and magazines. Kerri Down's SO and frequent newsgroup contributor.
- T.H. Royal
- Independent east coast adult movie producer, director, director of photography and/or editor. Web page at http://www.videoworks.com.
- Van Damage
- Posted while a director at Extreme Associates; now runs pagan pictures.
- Tom Byron
- Classic performer turned producer/director; posted once.
- Rick Christmas
- Adult film crew regular. Made a cameo appearance in Blonde Justice 3. Great for lots of on-set reports and anecdotes. Rick is now an editor at Sin City, so we wish him all the best in his new job!
- Mark Logan
- At one time, he was managing Editor of Adult Video News
- Kalina LynX
- Formerly known as Kelly G'raffe. "Housemate" of Kerri Downs and Nick Long.
- Mark Kernes
- Ranking writer at Adult Video News
- Paul Fishbein
- Publisher of Adult Video News.